Monday, May 9, 2011

Overdue

Yes, it’s a five months overdue resolution: a new blog and a new fresh start of blogging for a new attitude. Thought it doesn’t feel like five months has passed but at least I could remember the past events in my life.

I have been reading my past entries or in other words, have dig deep into my past thoughts and opinions. It never fails how astounded I am how depress I was and how confuse I am how I would just shrug it off after weeks of depression and move on in my life. It’s becoming a pattern but at least i have the strength left to just remember to appreciate what i got, think about my future to influence my decision and to move on from the ordeal.

So... update, i guess. Five to six months more and i guess, i'll be free to choose whether i want to continue to study to earn a degree up to a master degree or work my butt off to earn some money that can pay for my freedom that comes with the new responsibilities. Either way, my thoughts will come back to how much time will i have to invest to do all of this and whether i would waste it.

Though i may be young right now, i won't be forever. Oh if the idea of immortality would already exists.

Anyways, i just got the news there is no class for the next two hours. I want to plan whether i want to be off to get some lunch, even though i already ate fresh mangoes on toast and a cup of tea this morning.
 
So, now the only thing to wonder is if i would commit to this blog and see this through. Well, to find out, let's see if i update.
 
Goodbye, Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment